Media includes all digital content that users upload to Vervegirl™, this includes, but is not limited to digital photographs, graphics, images, music and video and or links to such files on other sites.
Please do not upload “adult only” content and or links to any media containing nudity, celebrities or copyrighted images. If you violate our terms, we will delete your account.
Your photo on Vervegirl™ makes it easy for friends to recognize you, and it lets other members see you. Not all types of photos are suitable for use on Vervegirl™. Here are the guidelines:
- Submitted photos should be of high-quality, clear and current. You may be creative with your photos as long as it does not violate this policy.
- Please do not upload photos of children alone, or images of yourself as a child.
- Photos containing only animals are not appropriate, but you may use photos of yourself together with pets.
- For your personal profile please do not upload files that do not contain images of yourself.
- Personal profile images are limited to a size of 2MB and must be in one of the following formats: GIF, JPG, or PNG.
- Youth Culture Inc is not able to investigate or confirm the copyright or ownership of media or other uploaded images
- Any media containing cartoons, comics, celebrities, nudity, pornography, sexually explicit images or any copyrighted image (unless you own the copyright) is not permitted.
- Media of celebrities and cartoon or comic images is generally copyrighted by the owner.
- For security and privacy reasons, please do not upload any media that contains contact information such as names, phone numbers, email addresses, or web site URLs.
If you see any media on Vervegirl™ that do not conform to this policy, please fill out the form below and let us know.